Training courses NTG DataQualityManager
NTG offers trainings under the patronage of BVS (Bundesverband des Spielwareneinzelhandels e.V.) and DVSI (Deutscher Verband der Spielwarenindustrie e.V.) in the field of article master data for NTG DataQualityManager. The training contents were developed together with GS1 Germany GmbH.
The following contents are taught:
- Basic concepts of data management
- Processes of data management
- Where does data quality take place? Who in the company works with data?
- Where is the data needed?
- Product data management and the importance for the information chain
- Product data in connection with the listing process
- Measuring the data quality
- Consequences of a lack of data quality
The training dates are open to participants from industry and trade. For advanced participants, we offer the training courses "NTG DataQualityManager 2" and "NTG DataQualityManager Media". The trainings take place as a presence event and usually last about six hours including networking.